Feel Secure at My Small Wonders
At My Small Wonders we take the safety and security of our children very seriously. We have taken several precautions to ensure that our campus and children are as safe as possible.
- Personally knowing each parent with regular interaction
- All visitors must present an ID for first time pick up and be on approved list
- All facility doors remain locked at all times.
- Biometric (finger print) recognition entry systems
- Hidden panic buttons throughout building with direct lines to Edmond Police
- Emergency codes on keypads for silent alarm
- Monthly Fire Drills
- FEMA rated safe room
- Evacuation Plan if necessary
- Monthly Tornado and Fire Drills
- Lock down code for intruder alert
- Ongoing training of faculty and staff
- Center wide policy against combining outside of the child’s age group
- Video cameras with secured streaming video with administrative DVR capabilities